£20000 - £25000 per annum
18 days ago
Are you looking for a stimulating new opportunity to expand your experience within a fantastic financial services firm with its offices located in the City?
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented HR administer to join the HR team supporting and playing an active role within the business' HR function providing a comprehensive excellent HR admirative service to managers and employees across the firm.
The Hr assistant role sits within a small but agile HR team looking after all the administrative duties across the generalist function. As the Hr Assistant your role will be split between Hr generalist duties and supporting the office with adhoc administrative duties as needed.
Some key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Assist Senior HR Manager in producing of all new hire documentation such as contracts, offer packs with the relevant documentation for each entity and hire, pre-employment reference checks, new joiner announcement and exit process such as PMI/GLA/GIP deregistration, Workday update, and internal leave announcement
- Assist Senior HR Manager in preparing monthly payroll change report
- schedule the interviews and maintain recruitment data in Workday
Office Admin Duties:
- Daily Administration- Answer phone calls, distribute incoming post, organise outgoing post, check all areas and deal with any issues that arise.
- Meeting room management - Ensure meetings rooms are always presentable. Book meeting rooms as required, provide details of all guests to reception, collect guests up arrival, and escort them to meeting rooms.
- Contractor Management- Raise purchase orders, supervise and validate contractor work, ensure that it is completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Employee Leave and Absence Management- Keep Leave schedules up to date, maintain block leave process and ensure all employees adhere to the Company Leave Policy
The Ideal candidate for the Hr Assistant position will be a confident self-starter who is comfortable with an autonomous role and used to working within a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of workday would be ideal; however it is not in any way mandatory. Previous experience of having worked in financial, insurance or professional services is preferred however not essential. A great team player with a professional and proactive approach would be key to making this opportunity a success.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call me for a private discussion or click Apply now to send your CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.