A leading Quantitative Research and Technology company is currently seeking a HR Business Partner to cover a period of maternity leave for 12 months starting in December 2021.
The firm has seen huge growth in the last few years and this level of expansion is expected to continue so this role would suit someone who enjoys working in a fast pace, collaborative and results-orientated environment.
The HR team has also expanded recently, and this role will focus on Corporate Functions specifically with is a headcount of c. 200. The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Leaders to understand business objectives and develop strategic people plans
- Building trusted relationships across the Corporate Functions, providing consultative and strategic guidance
- Partnering with the Talent & Development team to design and implement solutions relating to retention, OD and team building
- Providing direction on core HR elements such as employee relations and performance management
- Staying abreast of new developments in HR strategies and practices
The business is looking for a commercial and engaging HR professional who is able to start before the end of the year.
Given the rate of change, you must be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment at times with little structure, and enjoy implementing new process. You must have proven experience building strong relationships with stakeholders and a well-rounded generalist background to be considered for this role. In particular, there is a focus on coaching senior leaders and acting as a trusted advisor to your client group.
The client is looking to interview for this role ASAP. The company operates a hybrid working policy so you will be expected to be in the office 3 days per week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.