HR Business Partner - Consumer business based in West London, £60- 70k plus car allowance, bonus and benefits
A large international consumer business are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their business and to oversee their Manufacturing employee group.
This role is fully operational and requires someone who can own and manage a full range of duties, there is also a strategic element and requires someone who is able to not just transact but be part of the wider decision making process and the longer term goal for the business.
- Partnering with managers and key stakeholders to support on a day to day basis and deliver the business strategy
- Deliver a professional approach and support the business with policy, procedures and practices, share best practice amongst the wider teams locally and internationally.
- Work closely with the Talent Specialist to recruit for the employee group and work closely with them on campaigns, succession planning and development
- Manage the performance management process, support individuals and managers, coach, train, identify learning needs and create workshops, compile and administer data where necessary
- Be responsible for all reward, changes in law, annual salary process
- Be the go to person and manage the Employee Engagement process, reviewing feedback and understand where improvements can be made, coaching managers where necessary
- Proven HR Business Partner experience gained in a Consumer, FMCG, Retail, Hospitality or similar sector
- Experience working for a global organisation and building strong relationships with employees.
- A pragmatic approach to your work and the ability to resolve problems quickly
- Able to make a difference, work at speed and have a strong track record of success
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Experience in aligning processes and being able to coach and manage leaders
- To be able to inspire and energise others, look beyond the boundaries and challenge the status quo
If this role is of interest please apply online now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.