Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super
about 1 month ago
- International early education business in high growth mode
- Genuine opportunity to grow & develop your HR career
This global organisation is on an impressive growth journey and they have a newly created opportunity for a HR Business Partner. Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for providing ER expertise, advice and services.
Partnering with a workforce of 600 employees across multiple sites and locations, you will coach managers on a daily basis in a fast paced & changing business environment as the organisation continues to grow.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Implement effective people management practices
- Provide advice on a broad range of HR/ER matters
- Provide positive & proactive advice regarding the resolution of workplace & employee disputes & grievances
- Union consultation
- Manage HR initiatives to increase engagement & capability
- Manage training & development programs & records.
- Workers Compensation & RTW Coordination
- Drive continual process improvement
You will demonstrate:
- Experience in a HR Generalist role with experience across the employee life cycle
- Sound legislative, IR/ER knowledge and experience
- A professional & commercial approach
- Be self-directed & comfortable to work remotely, on an initial basis, during COVID19 restrictions.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.