I'm looking for a HR Business Partner to join a major player within the Global Drinks industry.
Whilst this is a generalist role, there is a strong focus on payroll & benefits management as well as provision of employment relations advice.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior HR Analyst looking to move into a more generalist position.
- Processing the monthly outsourced payrolls
- Processing all benefits and pensions.
- Producing tax information on a monthly and annual basis.
- Yearly benefits and insurance renewals and negotiation
- Overseeing all people practices to ensure they are legally compliant
- Coach and train managers to lead their teams in an engaging manner
- Support on employment relation cases, such as disciplinary grievances, appeals and mediation.
- Support HR Director with communication and implementation of performance review, talent review, pay review, bonus and other cyclical HR processes as required.
- CIPD Part qualified
- Degree in HRM - desirable
- Strong payroll experience
- Experience in partnering leaders and advicing on employment relations
- HR generalist experience
- Experience in handling HR cyclical processes i.e. performance review, pay review, talent review, etc.
- Experience in setting, improving and documenting HR processes
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.