Our client is one of the foremost names in alternative and sustainable long-term investment solutions in the areas of infrastructure, renewable energy, real estate, forestry and agriculture, as well as investments in financial markets. Currently over 500 professionals, located in fifteen offices globally, implement efficient investment strategies via fund structures and individual mandates.
To help further the evolution of their bsuiness they are looking for a
HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
This role would be a great fit for a strong, agile and growth-oriented HR Business Partner, enabling the continued organisational development and international growth of the firm. This role will support end to end HR Business Partnering and Advisory for the Clean Energy business unit.
- Execute the full cycle of Business Partnering within the business unit in close cooperation with its management and the wider HR Services team
- Handling all operational day-to-day HR tasks and responsibilities for your service area
- Work in conjunction with the talent acquisition manager on hiring topics
- Controlling the implementation of HR business plans and forwarding HR key figures and reports to the HR team
- Oversee and consulting on labour regulations in cooperation with external attorneys
- Work on various global projects alongside Intl HR Team
- Potential path into team leadership for the right person
- Relevant university degree with focus on HR Management, Business Administration, Economics or Psychology
- Substantial HR-relevant job experience preferably within the financial industry or renewables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a cross-border team structure
- Experience with the local labour law as well as with recruiting and talent sources in the local market
- Strategic mindset with a hands-on approach and high intercultural competence
- Fluency in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.