An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading financial services firm for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the business over a period of 14 months. This is a hugely exciting time for the business as they are currently undergoing a number of positive, strategic transformation projects that this person will play a key role in executing.
You will be joining a close knit team who pride themselves on their collaborative working style and a business with a fantastic, highly supportive culture. This person will act as a strong number 2 to the head of HR London.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Looking after full employee life cycle on an operational level
- Supporting and partnering closely with the head of HR London
- Lead the delivery of a number of strategic HR projects and initiatives on a global scale
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers on a range of employee relations related matters
- Liaising with senior stakeholders throughout the business across multiple office locations
- Supporting mid and end of year performance and compensation reviews
- Act as subject matter expert to mid-level management and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a confident, competent HR Business Partner / HR Manager and have at least 3 years experience within this role
- Previous experience working within financial services or a regulated body
- Ability to hit the ground running and act as subject matter expert to the business
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law and the ability to coach and guide line managers within employee relations matters
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team and cross functionally
The business offer a hybrid working scheme and will require this person to be in the office twice a week.
For more information on the opportunity, get in touch now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.