I am thrilled to be partnering with a leading global brand urgently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner specialising in employee relations on a 12-month contract. Based in their Queensland hub this role will include hybrid working and travel locally to other sites. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and well-known business who truly values it's employees and the role HR plays in the overall success of their business.
In this role you will be part of the high performing HR team providing support and advise to dedicated client groups, while partnering with People Managers to deliver HR initiatives that support the operational management and organisational development of each client group.
- You will partner, advise, and consult with the people managers of your assigned client group on the full employment lifecycle.
- You will have full responsibility of case management of ER/IR, return to work and wellbeing matters.
- Attending consultations and outcome meetings, coaching the people leaders throughout.
- Report and provide insights for process improvement and efficiencies.
- Occasional interactions with union groups, including communication and negotiations
To be successful in this role you will be confident in leading end to end case management of complex ER/IR matters and have a solid understanding of relevant regulations and legislation. You will have experience coaching stakeholders through processes and advising on the appropriate solution. You will be comfortable in a hands-on role where you attend consultations, provide documentation, prepare reports and recommendations. You will be excited to drive continuous improvement plans and support change initiatives while delivering on the BAU.
This role will start as soon as possible and is paying $120,000 - $130,000 + Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/209488
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.