For our client, an international tech company based in Cologne that operates an online booking portal, we are looking for an
HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
The role can be based in Cologne or Berlin.
- Advising managers and employees as well as collaborating with the business unit leadership team and a global team on all aspects of HR
- Develop structures to create a leading HR organisation and improve business performance
- Manage HR KPIs and reports, analyse data and present trends to identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage labour law matters and relationships including works council relations
- Working closely with other HR functions to ensure state-of-the-art HR standards and services and an enabling employee experience
Experience & Skills
- University degree preferably in the field of Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- Several years of working experience as an HR Business Partner with a strong tech and business focus
- Very good knowledge of German labour law and experience in working with the works council
- A structured, independent and goal oriented working style
- Excellent communication skills at all hierarchy levels
- Fluent in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.