HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
Currently we are partnering with an exciting client from the financial services sector in Frankfurt. The company has seen rapid growth over the past years and has gained a leading position within its field, which they are now looking to strengthen.
The HR Business Partner plays a vital part in the company's HR team, as this person is key in supporting the business functions across the people management spectrum. They need to be driven and self-starting, with the ability to identify and process any upcoming challenges for a variety of international business partners. They will also play an important role in helping to support in the further shaping of the global HR strategy and development. One of the main aims of this position is to ensure the company achieves its' vision, goals and purpose by establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- Partner to the management team
- Implementation of new business models
- Meet the needs of the business by driving cross-functional initiatives and ensuring the availability and development of people and talent
- Ensure HR guidance and expertise
- Take part in implementing the HR strategy within the business units
Experience & Qualifications
- Multiple years of HR Business Partner experience from an international organization
- Experience in specific HR tasks such as TA, performance management, remuneration & compensation, succession planning, training and leader sparring
- Experience of working in partnership and collaboration; building relationships and able to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders and partners
- Good understanding of German labour law
- Background in the sector of technology, engineering or commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- Proactive, and a motivated self-starter who can thrive in an ambiguous environment and navigate through change
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.