Do you enjoy providing extensive HR guidance and support to both managers and employees in a dynamic environment? Furthermore, do you have a hands-on mentality and want to drive strategic HR topics forward? Support our growing client as HR Business Partner, based in Berlin.
HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Extensive HR support for managers and employees at the Berlin site.
- Trustful cooperation with the management team as well as consulting and sparring with managers on all HR topics
- Steering and implementation of all HR processes, such as personnel planning, recruiting, onboarding, HR development, salary and bonus rounds as well as employee appraisal rounds by involving the C&B expert team
- Development and implementation of strategic HR topics
- Analysis of KPI-based evaluations as well as deriving and implementing suitable measures together with the site management
- Degree in business administration or psychology with reference to human resources management or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience as HR Business Partner, preferably in a professional service environment
- Very good knowledge of labour law as well as good knowledge of tax and social security law
- Independent working style and hands-on mentality
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and conceptual strength
Our client offers
- Exciting, diverse tasks that will enable you to support teams and experts across all locations and help achieve business objectives
- A working environment that enthusiastically embraces and promotes innovative ideas and sustainable approaches
- The opportunity to take on responsibility right from the start
- An academy that offers a wide range of further training opportunities
- Attractive career paths in a successful and growing company with flat hierarchies
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.