Our client, a successful e-commerce start-up from Berlin, that has grown rapidly in the last year in Germany and launched internationally in several countries, is looking for an
HR Business Partner (m/w/d)
to strengthen the people team and support in building realistic growth & development.
- Partner with business leaders by providing HR, leadership and management support
- Assist in raising productivity and effectiveness within the operational organization
- Supporting development of sick leave policy and coach management in successful reduction of absenteeism
- Evolve the organisational effectiveness by supporting and implementing global people programs
- Advocate a safe and secure environment for the employees
- Foster leadership development activities in the business area
- Ensure proper safety and vocational trainings are in place and followed
- Several years' experience as an experienced HR Business Partner in a fast change, digital-first environment
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels helps you prevent and resolve those tricky employment and performance issues
- Supporting the organization to deal with change and ambiguity in a healthy way
- Found project management skills and preferably experience in implementing and managing company-wide HR projects or programs.
- Hands-on mentality and experience in an organization with multiple outlets
- Fluent in English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.