Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a great retail organisation to find an HR Business Partner Retail who will join the Amsterdam office. In this position you will work closely with the HR team while your focus will be on coordinating the HR activities and advice the store and district managers for multiple stores across the Benelux.
You are the link between the HQ and the store managers. Therefor 40-50 % of your time you will be abroad to make sure all the HR related matters are managed in the right way for all retail employees.
- Be an HR partner to the team in Amsterdam and all stores managers across Benelux
- Be the point of contact for all store managers with employee related issues
- Support store / district managers with employee related activities to ensure the processes operate effectively
- In partnership with the district managers carry out talent mapping to review talent pipeline, manpower and succession plans
- Support the L&D of store employees through delivery of specific workshops
- Network and build relationships with wider HR functions to help understand and influence their Strategies
The right candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor degree
- Have at least 3 years of HR Advising experience in a fast pace multi-site environment
- Have good understanding of the store need and ability to set the right priorities
- Be fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
You will get:
- A competitive salary + 13th month
- 28 holidays with the possibility to buy more
- Company car ( also for personal use including fuel card )
- Company benefits and discount
- 37.5 hour work week
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.