About The Role
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading global electronic market maker to help shape their HR team. This is a newly created role based in Sydney, this HR Coordinator role will form part of the Talent Operations team. Working closely with new starters and Key stakeholders of the business in a busy and demanding environment, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the HR team.
This is a varied role for someone who enjoys handling multiple tasks across the employee life cycle. You will be responsible for the coordination and administration of all aspects for the Talent Operations team.
Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for all HR queries relating to HR Systems, processes, policies and programs
- Coordinating new hires, employment changes and leave management
- Maintaining the HRIS system and other HR Systems
- Assisting the team with WHS related enquiries
- Managing a shared HR Inbox
- Assisting the wider HR team with improving and creating new HR processes
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a HR Coordinator with strong communication and administration skills with a passion for the IT & Technology sector. Previous experience of 1-3 years in administration or coordinator role preferred.
This is a Permanent Full Time role. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Monique Van Vliet & Kimberley Kenneth with job reference: PR/205247.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.