We are currently recruiting for the position of HR Coordinator for a client within Professional Services. The role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract Maternity Cover paying up to £34,000. Working within a supportive and driven-environment, you will form part of a small HR team with exposure to all HR Generalist activities.
More specifically, your duties as HR Coordinator will include:
- Conducting maternity and paternity briefings.
- Supporting the induction process and carrying out HR induction sessions.
- Ensuring the leaver process is followed correctly and that exit interviews are conducted.
- Managing the HR system.
- Issuing all new starter admin from offer letter, contracts and through to reference checks.
- Being the first point of contact for the HR inbox and responsible for actioning any requests.
- Providing data, analytics and management information reports as and when required.
- Invoice management.
- Assisting with flexible working requests.
- Supporting the HR team with any other overflow duties.
Ideally you will be:
- A real positive and proactive team player.
- Flexible and able to prioritise your workload, whilst able to anticipate potential problems and react using initiative as this is a varied role where the agenda is constantly changing.
- Used to working at fast-pace, ideally with a background in Professional Services and with excellent attention to detail.
- This is very much a customer and client facing role so effective communication skills, both written and verbal are of the utmost importance.
- Able to build relationships and to act with integrity, tact and discretion. Remaining professional at all times.
- Good numerical skills, experience preparing documents for payroll and answering queries.
- Tech-savvy and with great knowledge of the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Word and experience using HR databases.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in several up and coming projects that the HR team has planned for this year! If you are a confident and approachable individual with a strong desire to learn and gain further exposure in a professional and well-reputed firm then apply today!
This role will start remotely with a view to returning to their Head office in London.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.