I'm partnering with a leading financial services organisation on a unique opportunity that will allow a progressive and driven candidate to build a career in Reward and HR Reporting and Analytics. Minimal experience is required for the role but it is essential you have a genuine passion for HR/people data and would like to establish a career in Reward.
Frazer Jones are working with this global financial organisation on an exclusive basis. They are one of the largest financial institutions in the world that have a highly established international presence. What makes this company a cut above the rest is their people, with an inclusive and passionate culture that promotes exceptional career development opportunities. This role will be based in their London office but with flexible and hybrid working on offer.
You will be joining this business as a HR Reporting and Analyst Specialist, reporting to the Reward & HR Data Manager. You'll also have close interactions with the Head of HR and Head of Reward. Working within a Reward team of 5, your work will be focused on HR reporting and analytics and with early exposure to wider reward responsibilities such as annual compensation cycle work. Depending on your preferences and skills this role will either allow you to become an expert in HR data reporting and analytics or allow you to progress in to a Reward Analyst position. You will be working with Excel and SAP Success Factors and engaging with stakeholder globally at all levels. Some of your duties will include:
- People reporting and analytics e.g. D&I reporting and other ad-hoc requests
- Ensuring effective data collection, analysis and reporting
- Manage governance structures around reporting volumes and priorities
- Educate stakeholders on data processes and requests
- Lead the build out of new reports and develop existing reports and dashboards
- Coordinate and facilitate all relevant external surveys
- Manage data quality within the system
- Assist with year-end compensation work
- Establish efficient reporting processes
- Act as SME for all people data
- Oversee documentation of guidance related to all people reporting
- Support as a project contributor on any further modules of Success Factors /SAP
To be considered for this role you must be driven and motivated with a passion for HR/People data and analytics. Ideally you will have experience within the field of HR and be a graduate. It's essential you are a self-starter, proactive and have excellent communication and relationship building skills. An eye for detail with an analytics mindset is also key. It's a bonus if you've worked within the financial services sector.
The business is offering a competitive starting salary for the right candidate (c£40-45k) and a competitive benefits package. Their steady, strategic growth gives our people at all levels rewarding degrees of responsibility and a richer work experience than a boutique firm or an established giant could offer alone. You will be given all the career development and training opportunities you need to build a successful career in HR reporting and Reward.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.