My startup client (a global education platform) is seeking a creative HR Director to oversee its diverse international team. This position will grow the department and be responsible for communications across the world. It will be a unique combination of highly strategic and operational hands-on work.
Based in Washington D.C., we are looking for an entrepreneurial HR leader with strong experience in designing and rolling out brand new processes and systems. Previous experience scaling a tech startup and working with diverse teams across multiple US States or countries would be preferred, as would someone who embraces change and the chance to execute it. This is a very exciting time for a tech-savvy individual to stamp your identity on a growing, eclectic international name and play a critical role in its ongoing development.
On offer is a strong package, flexible hybrid working conditions and a culture that will allow you the freedom and autonomy to bring about positive change fast.
- Design and manage new employee onboarding materials and process to setup employees for success from day one
- Build robust platforms using tech platforms & creative approaches to attract the right talent globally
- Identify tools and assessments to help increase the efficiency of candidate screening processes
- Counseling managers on candidate selection
- Prepare and review employee contracts
- Manage company's PSOP and employee benefits programs
- Ensure legal compliance in the US, UK and worldwide
- Manage relationship with outsourced payroll/tax/pension vendors
- Review and enhance the company's performance management system
- Periodically lead on thought leadership webinars, internally and externally
In addition to HR Management, the HR Director will have the opportunity to partner with Product Managers across the organization and help shape career services offered with learners and alumni.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID#JKPR/208371. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job #JKPR/208371. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.