Our client is on track to become a world leader in the automotive car parts digital retail space. They currently find themselves in the midst of an exciting hyper-growth phase, coupled with a radical modernisation of their HR strategy and infrastructure, lead by their newly hired CPO. As a part of this revised and refreshed HR direction, they are hiring a
Director, Culture & Climate (f/m/d)
The Director, Culture and Climate will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies and programmes that enhance the firms' corporate culture, external employer brand and the overall employee experience, collaborating across the global business units to continuously focus on making the firm a great place to work. Your remit will cover culture, employee engagement, employer branding, internal communications, diversity and inclusion and the employee value proposition, managing a reasonably large, geographically spread team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Define the overall culture strategy, objectives and success measures alongside the CPO and wider HR leadership team
- Champion and oversee cultural integration across the organisation, ensuring fit for purpose solutions
- Cultivate an organisational culture that promotes exceptional talent, achievement and a high performance whilst maintaining a place of work.
- Define the D&I strategy, objectives and success measures.
- Help to define the EVP and employee engagement strategy, objectives and success measures
- Measure and track EVP progress and alignment by working with the Employer Branding, Internal Communications, D&I and Brand managers
- Shape and promote company culture and values across the organisation and external labour market through activities, mindset and engagement at all levels
- Build strong relationships with a matrix of senior stakeholders across the business and work collaboratively to share insights and thought leadership.
- Liaise with Senior Leaders and Leadership to ensure they are aligned with the overall cultural values and be willing to challenge these individuals where necessary.
- Measure benefit impact through cultural engagement surveys and use insights proactively to feed into continuous improvement.
- Multiple years of experience in a culture-focused HR leadership function (ideally coming from a Tech/Corporate background)
- Significant experience in creating and maintaining a modern corporate culture and EVP.
- Strong project and transformation experience with an ability to guide holistic change on a global scale
- Effective stakeholder management with the potential to create positive and lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Team-leadership experience, ideally of remote teams in multiple locations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German a plus)
- Adept with a variety of multimedia platforms and communication methods
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.