This initial 3-month contract role is based in North Melbourne, reporting to the Global Director of People & Culture. You will interact with key staff in international locations and across all of the business, with a specific focus across APAC. You will be required to manage the end-to-end employee lifecycle activities, including experience with recruitment, local employment legislation, and employee engagement.
- Accountable for effective implementation and embedding of key HR activities, including but not limited to remuneration reviews, workforce planning, performance management and development
- Provide HR partnership and guidance to leaders and employees within the APAC region.
- Full accountability for HR generalist activities for the APAC region.
- Provide advice and day-to-day support to managers on various HR queries including generalist HR, policy and payroll enquires, performance management and employee relations
- Lead and support employee engagement initiatives
Education and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 year's generalist human resources experience preferably within a matrixed organisation
- Sound knowledge of HR processes and legislation
- High attention to detail and an ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A positive, collaborative, resilient and flexible attitude
- Proven interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiating, conflict management and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- People orientated and results driven
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with global team members across multiple time zones
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Must be able to start immediately.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.