Frazer Jones is partnering with an internationally renowned Logistics company to find a London-based HR Manager, to manage a team of 3 on a permanent basis.
As one of the industry leaders, this company focuses on delivering effective, innovative solutions on a global scale, whilst maintaining a true customer and partner focus in their operations and strategies.
This strategic role will push you to facilitate company growth and help to achieve future goals, through implementing and developing corporate strategies and overseeing the end-to-end employee lifecycle.
- Represent the UK HR Team as part of the wider European Team on multiple projects
- Management of an Advisor, Assistant and Administrator
- Ensuring local and international legal compliance
- Establishing and reviewing employee analytics with a view to develop processes (e.g. engagement)
- Talent attraction, development and retention
- Coaching direct reports, providing information and guidance
- Communication with key stakeholders to promote the overall HR strategies
- Extensive HR experience
- Degree-level qualification
- HRIS expertise
- Excellent professional and communication skills
- European/International experience (preferred)
With an excellent working culture, a real passion to connect individuals and their needs across the globe, and a cutting-edge approach to logistics, our client will ensure you are supported and guided on a personal and professional level throughout.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.