Frazer Jones will be partnering a fast paced logistics company that operates globally, as they look to appoint an HR Manager reporting into the HR Director, on a permanent basis. This role is based in London with some remote working and a permanant position.
- Team management, leading by example and supporting the teams development and performance
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders to understand the business needs with training, coaching & advice whilst supporting the HR Strategy and business objectives
- Managing the organisations policies and procedures in line with the UK legislation
- Working with the business on Employee Relations matters, looking reduce cases, supporting the business & stakeholders when required
- Managing the organisations HR system requirements
- Supporting the Reward programme for budget purposes
- You will managed a small team previously
- Possess a strong UK Employment Law background
- Experienced in working with Employee Relations
- Supported the business with Business Partner
- Ideally CIPD Qualified at a Level 5 minimum or strong experience at the equivalent level
Please apply to find out more about this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.