My client is a growing national consulting firm, who are looking to attract an established HR Manager to join a collaborative and friendly HR team who enjoy contributing to the success of the culture and in turn, the firm.
You will report into the HR Director, and will manage two dedicated client groups as well as work across a number of different HR projects.
You will also work with the L&D Manager on their graduate and early talent programmes.
You will have support from a more junior team and subsequently there is opportunity to people manage and mentor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Business Partner and provide HR advice and support to your dedicated client groups
- Talent management
- Advising & building trusted relationships with senior leaders and partners
- New process and system roll-out
- Performance management
- Strategic HR projects as required
- An experienced HR professional
- Ideally you will come from a professional services background, otherwise have worked in a corporate environment
- Happy to be hands-on and operate both strategically and operationally
- Approachable and passionate about people
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.