I am delighted to be partnering with a Tech start up (2015 founded) that are seeking a passionate HR Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a remote based role with option to work in a WeWork office in London City.
£55,000-£75,000 PER ANNUM
Pension, Bonus, Private Healthcae & Unlimited Holiday!
Stand Alone role - reporting to CEO.
This is a standalone role with a global remit and the chance to fully own the HR function and take it to the next level. The entire HR Infrastructure is in place using HiBob HR System. But there is plenty to do to take this people department to the next level during the next phase of growth for the business.
Currently at 80 heads globally, my client are on a growth journey continually developing and improving their offering and have a workforce of passionate and hard working individuals at its core!
There will be a mix of talent acquisition, talent development, communication and reward objectives as well as overseeing the daily operations including employee relations, onboarding and offboarding.
Day to day responsibility will include:
- Business partnering with the exec and senior management teams
- Support the CEO with day-to-day tasks and communication strategy
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process
- Create local people plans for each department aligning to a corporate people plan
- Run communication ceremonies like the monthly Townhall and other regular events
- Provide counsel to the business leaders on people topics
- Create an EVP to ensure the business is attracting and retaining talent
What's on offer for you:
My client operate a 'virtual first' philosophy, allowing you to work from anywhere in the world!
They ensure you have everything you need to do your job successfully, you can pick your own equipment that suits the way you work, whether that's in an office that is fully stocked with snacks to keep you going, or working from a coffee shop or from home.
Local benefits apply in our core locations of UK, Portugal and Vietnam.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.