I am currently partnering with an amazing charity based in North London who are looking for an HR and Operations Manager to join their team. As the Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Chair of Trustees and Head of Youth Services to contribute to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- Lead, develop and maintain the strategic operational business plan to improve and maintain a high level of administration across the organisation. This will include Buildings Management, Human Resources, IT, Legal and Insurance, events, Grants, Finance/Payroll/Pensions and Front of House.
- Manage all aspect of HR Operations
- Ensuring the HR system is kept up to date and to a high standard
- Covering the full employee lifecycle
- Assisting with recruitment
- Managing employee relations
- Processing Right to work checks
- Work with the Head of Finance to cover: payroll and pensions, petty cash, grants
- Event management
The ideal candidate will have had approximately 5 years of experience as an Operations manager and will need to think strategically given the breadth of the role. A CIPD level 3 qualification is also required.
This is an 18-month Fixed Term Contract paying up to £40,000.
If interested, please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.