I have partnered with an international publishing giant known for its focus on current affairs, politics, technology and culture.
My client is looking for an experienced, passionate and methodical HR Operations Manager to join their Global Human Resources team, but working across the EMEA region. The role will report directly to the Head of HR Business Partnering & HR Operations and will be based in the office 2-3 days per week.
The HR Operations Manager will manage a team of two HR Generalists in addition to a HR Advisor who has a dotted line report into this role.
The ideal candidate will drive both operational and transactional excellence through innovative business initiatives across the UK and EMEA, as well as overseeing all processes and procedures, identifying efficiencies and process improvements.
My client is looking for someone who will embrace innovation, accuracy and efficiency, and will enjoy collaborating across the global HR team in addition to all business units within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Commercially minded with the utmost integrity and discretion, you will partner with associated stakeholders to own and manage the employee life cycle experience, prior to entry and through the entire employee journey, ensuring the highest standards of professionalism at all times.
- Management of the annual renewals and liaison with external service providers in relation to benefits brokers and insurance providers throughout EMEA.
- Engagement with EMEA employment and tax advisers as necessary, whilst ensuring that associated costs are minimised at all times.
- Managing the full range of employee relations matters including employment tribunals, as necessary, escalating matters that fall outside of the boundaries of the role.
- company restructures and redundancies, if necessary.
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders in matters such as policies, procedures and IR35.
- Attendance at weekly HR meetings and liaison and collaboration with global HR teams to ensure operational excellence is applied globally.
Management of HR operations
- Through management of own workload and that of direct reports, ensures compliance with GDPR, immediately highlighting any breaches or areas of concern to the Head of HR Business Partnering and HR Operations.
- Day-to-day management of your team, ensuring that regular opportunities are provided for skills development and progression and that the team remains focussed and motivated to consistently provide an excellent standard of service to stakeholders.
- Oversees employee on-boarding process, including accountability for accuracy of contract reviews and final sign-off ahead of distribution.
- Reviews and approves monthly EMEA payroll, ensuring 100% correct preparation of payroll upload sheets in accordance with payroll deadlines.
- Oversees and manages local and regional benefit schemes and assists Head of HR Business Partnering and HR Operations throughout renewal periods, by providing timely and accurate data.
- In conjunction with company brokers, oversees the processing of monthly pension and life assurance reports.
- Coordinates the employee right to work authorisations and manages the company sponsorship license, ensuring regulatory compliance, accuracy and maintenance of all records.
- Updates and liaises with external immigration lawyers in relation to employee personal change and eligibility.
- Work closely with the business, HR Generalists and immigration lawyers to manage global mobility and transfers, ensuring the smooth transition between geographies.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, annual and ad hoc report requests.
- Ensures that direct reports accurately enter and update records held within the HRIS in accordance with GDPR, in addition to ensuring compliance with GDPR for hard copies held.
- Contributes to the region and global HR projects, including annual salary reviews and bonus reviews.
- Conducts annual performance appraisals for direct reports.
Please apply below or send your updated CV directly to me at:
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.