I am delighted to be working on a new role in Bath for an HR Shared Services Team Leader.
This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation who have a fantastic reputation, great culture and working environment. Reporting into the HR Shared Services Manager you will lead a team of 3 and deliver all transactional HR services.
My client is looking for someone who has worked within a supervisor role within a busy HR Shared Services function. You will provide technical and operational support across the business as well as being the first point of contact for all HR advice and guidance. It's a fast paced, fun and ambitious team who celebrate success and believe in delivering an exceptional service.
Day to day duties will include:
- Provide support, guidance and direction on all day-to-day activities for the HR Shared Services team.
- Provide full accuracy, and completion of all HR administration for your business area including all lifecycle activities.
- Be first point of contact for employee queries via the HR Shared Services mailbox, phone or face-to-face interaction.
- Ensure any escalated issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution is communicated.
- Provide data for HR reporting
- Monitor and update holiday requests and absence
What you need to succeed:
- Proven HR operations experience in a shared services environment.
- Experience supervising or managing a team.
- Competent user in Microsoft office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage a portfolio of activities in a fast-paced environment, adapting to shifting priorities.
- Good communicator, written and verbal.
- Professional attitude within a confidential environment.
If you are looking for your next career move and want to lead a highly successful team and you thrive within an HR Shared Services environment, please get in touch now for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.