HR Specialist (f/m/d)
For our client, an international pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking to strengthen the HR department for the responsibility of the locations in DACH. As part of a closely integrated team, you will be responsible for a variety of HR tasks and, due to your direct proximity to various stakeholders in the company, you will have a decisive influence on the support and development of the personnel, from specialists to managers.
As HR Specialist (f/m/d), your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Supporting and advising managers and employees on all personnel, labour and collective bargaining law issues
- Contact person for works councils, educational institutions, authorities, associations, etc.
- Talent Acquisition
- Personnel development
- Support in the implementation of payroll
- Key user for HR IT systems
- HR analytics
Ideally, you have the following skills for this position:
- Several years of professional experience in HR
- Very good tax, social security and (German) labour law knowledge
- Experienced in dealing with payroll accounting
- Experienced in working with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Business fluent in German and English
- Degree in business administration, psychology, HR or comparable professional experience
An excellent development opportunity awaits you with the possibility to build up and deepen a wide range of experience in a small and closely connected team. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.