We are partnering with a renowned law firm in their search for a HR Team Assistant to support the Head of HR and the wider function in the smooth running of their day-to-day responsibilities. This will involve working closely with a team of 8 HR professionals and will require an enthusiastic, motivated and exceptionally organised candidate.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has a PA background, but has also touched upon elements of HR, to be a cohesive element within a fast-paced, dynamic and growing HR function. The ideal candidate will be able to dedicate themselves wholly to the needs of their team and build strong, lasting relationships with key stakeholders across the entire business within their glamorous Mayfair offices.
Our client will also support hybrid working. This role will pay £30,000 to £40,000 depending upon experience.
Your responsibilities as an HR Team Assistant will involve:
- Managing the Joiners and Leavers processes
- Aiding the Senior HR management in the annual salary review process for fee-earners and preparing summaries to be distributed to relevant departments
- Producing high-quality PowerPoint presentations, welcome newsletters and general internal communication material
- Preparing the integration of a new HR storage system
- Taking full ownership of diary management for the Senior HR management
- Being the point of contact for the CASCADE HR system and providing needs-based support to colleagues
- Assisting the Head of HR with invoicing
- Preparing contract and inductions for new starters
- Updating all changes with regards to payroll and benefits
- Assisting with all ad hoc HR requests and queries
Key skills and experience:
- High-level competency with MS Office software is essential (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel especially)
- NetDocuments proficiency is essential
- Familiarity with the CASCADE HR system is very desirable but not essential
- Experience working within HR is an advantage but not necessary
- Professionalism and exceptional time-management
- Keen eye for detail
- Forward thinking, ability to plan ahead and adapt to problems
- Great capacity for deadline management and scheduling
- Ability to maintain client and employee confidentiality
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.