HR Business Partner - Hybrid working (2 days in Central London)
£50-60k + 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance, wellbeing benefits and 30% employee discount.
Are you an experienced HR business partner, who enjoys the variety and opportunity of overseeing the full employee lifecycle? Do you have experience working within a regulatory environment, and are looking for your next step into a vibrant HRBP role?
I am delighted to be exclusively recruiting a HR Business Partner to join an exciting central London based SME on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Director of People Operations, this role will oversee the HR business partnering service to ~500 employees across multiple different locations.
- Promoting the company values across all areas of your work acting as a cultural ambassador for making the values work for all employees throughout the business
- Coaching and upskilling in managing maternity / shared parental / wellbeing / sickness cases.
- Working to deliver projects aligned with specific People Team objectives
- Developing relationships within business areas with the aim of aligning people strategy with overall business objectives, acting as a business partner and taking co-ownership for people strategies in those areas
- Developing and running workshops/clinics as required to upskill leaders and devolve decision making to the line and empower manager to take decisions.
- Providing advice on complex problems, utilising your knowledge, and understanding of employment law and policy whilst being cognisant of how policies should be applied.
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle working with managers to guide them through people planning, resourcing, development, and structures to support their plans and day to day operations.
- Managing the administration of all people processes and payroll. Delivering the administrative support that underpins the employment lifecycle including all offer letters, contracts, references, DBS safeguarding checks etc.
- Managing change processes in line with the senior management teams, anticipating and identifying risks and mitigating for potential employee relations issues.
- Managing the headcount and signoff process including collating all signoff requests and submissions.
Skills and experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- HR experience gained in complex organisations with multiple stakeholders, preferably in a regulatory environment.
- Proven experience of delivering strategic priorities within defined timelines.
- The ability to challenge and influence others, including more senior colleagues and stakeholders, to ensure organisational priorities are achieved.
- The ability to apply judgement, creativity, and flexibility to generate new and innovative ideas.
- Expert knowledge of current trends in HR, and evidence of continuing professional development.
- Experience of managing end to end operational case load.
- Ability to build credible, effective working relationships across all levels.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
To be considered for this position, please apply.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.