A leading financial services business is now looking to recruit an experienced HRIS Manager to help support their Oracle HCM (Fusion). Key functions will be to support the application and the outsourced payroll solution. Working across all IT functions to ensure implementation and management of a cohesive, proactive and highly effective set of services to support sustained future growth. Key duties will be to:
- Resolve incidents and problems on the Oracle HR module and support the payroll integration.
- Recommend improvements to the Oracle HR system and services
- Manage vendor and stakeholder relationships as appropriate
- Facilitate and chair workshops and fact finding forums, ensuring that any resulting actions and directives are captured, minuted and actioned.
- Coordinate and evaluate processes to identify, track, escalate, resolve and report customer problems.
- Responsible for testing sign off and implementation of new functionality and enhancements
- Responsible for agreeing the roadmap for future enhancements, agreeing with the business when and what will be deployed.
- Review the content of the quarterly updates from Oracle, communication to the business on the content of each release and its impact.
- Co-ordination of the testing of each quarterly release, and managing any failures with Oracle, the business and the third party testing partner.
As a result the business is looking to meet HRIS Managers who have prior experience of using/implementing Oracle HCM Cloud, together with strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with excellent customer service (able to confidently liaise with a variety of stakeholders). You will need to demonstrate advanced IT skills using MS Office software, particularly MS Excel coupled with experience of querying relational databases and an understanding of data protection and governance issues. Perks included a substantial end of year bonus. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.