We are currently partnering exclusively with a fantastic luxury retail brand in their search for an HR Business Partner to join their dynamic, friendly team. This will be on an initial 9 month FTC.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in Retail, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Build strong relations with all employees across the business, at all levels.
- Take full responsibility concerning ER cases and ensure consistency and compliance with Company policy, UK laws and brand culture.
- Work closely with the HR Shared services team.
- Manage performance management processes with line managers.
- Conduct interviews in partnership with hiring managers as and when required.
- Experience or a strong interest in Fashion / Luxury Retail environment.
- 4 + years HR Generalist experience.
- Sound UK employment law knowledge.
- Strong ability to build trusted relationships.
This role partners with an incredible wider People Team, who are creative and agile. It offers phenomenal exposure and great support from Management.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.