Human Resources Coordinator
Working in a team environment to assist with multiple HR functions including employee engagement, remuneration, reporting and system improvements in the Information Technology and Services sector.
The work will include responsibility for providing critical support to the HR Partnering team and business through a range of administrative duties across the entire employee lifecycle.
This is a full-time 12 month fixed term contract and provides an opportunity to broaden your experience in a supportive and fast-paced environment.
- Maintain Intranet and Website pages
- System updates - Learning Management System
- Confidently compile data driven reports as required
- Assist with ongoing project initiatives, updates and implementation
- Coordinate monthly newsletter preparation and other communications as required
Skills and experience:
- A degree in Human Resources
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an administrator role
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and always see tasks through to completion
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- The ability to work autonomously and use initiative to problem solve
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong MS Office skills: In particular PowerPoint and Excel (Vlookups, pivot tables etc)
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with an ASAP start. If you are interested and would like more information I would love to have a chat with you.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.