Our client is a global leader in the legal sector. The firm is well-known for its highly regarded corporate, antitrust, and litigation practices. In order to support the HR team in Germany, they are looking to hire a on full-time basis a
Human Resources Manager Germany (m/f/d)
This newly created position, integrated with the European HR organization, offers a great opportunity to work on both strategic & operational tasks within an international environment, since the chosen candidate will directly report to the Director of Operations - Europe & Middle East, based in the UK.
The company has offices in Frankfurt and Cologne which will able the HR Manager to be based in one of these two locations. Occasional travels to the other office is required.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Leading and advising a team of two HR Assistants located in Germany
- Be a trusted advisor for the different stakeholders such as staff members, management and the partnership
- Responsible for designing new recruitment procedures & processes across Germany
- Manage the recruitment and selection process and take part in the interviews and on-boarding / off-boarding processes
- Participate in the development of training programmes together with the European HR team
- Implement and manage performance evaluation, review and feedback procedures
- Develop and Implement a working Compensation & Benefits scheme
- Support the team with HR administrative tasks such as payroll, time keeping and labour law-related topics
- You hold a university degree in the field of Human Resources or similar
- 4+ years of generalist HR experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Deep knowledge of German labour law
- You consider yourself as flexible and solution-oriented
- Good experience with working in an international matrix environment
- Experience within the professional services sector is an asset but not a must
Both fluency in German and English is mandatory
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.