I am thrilled to be partnering with a leading financial services firm who have an urgent requirement for an Instructional Design Consultant who will use their substantial experience to create a new learning program nationally.
Reporting into the Learning Design Lead you will be responsible for extracting critical information from subject matter experts, conducting ongoing needs assessment and using your extensive experience, ensure a fit for purpose, modern and well planned program is developed.
- Sit with senior leaders within the business to extract critical relevant information.
- Analyse current content and complete gap analysis and compliance related activities such as validation of assessments and mapping
- Design and develop blended learning solutions
- Design bespoke case study workshops and suitable real case scenarios.
- Design and implement project plan and meet critical deadlines.
- Design and develop instructional materials, facilitator guides, program resources, videos and workbooks to optimise program impact
- Conduct train the trainer upskill sessions with other Learning Delivery teams as required
To be successful in the role you will have experience working in a corporate environment, with proven experience extracting technical, complex information from subject matter experts. You will have proven experience creating full programs from end to end, creating the structure, program and delivery plan for both face to face and e-learning modules. You will have an excellent attention to detail, able to self edit content and work autonomously while still building solid relationships with stakeholders.
This role is paying $120,000 - $140,000 package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/209195
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.