I'm pleased to share that I'm currently working with a global Fin-Tech organisation, supporting their search for an interim Senior HRBP to join on a 12 month FTC.
The role will be partnering with the Client Teams and support the Chief Commercial Officer, the Head of Europe and their leadership teams.
To use their knowledge of the business to determine how better people management can support business objectives. Work with and through senior leaders and HR colleagues, to drive the people agenda and build the right talent, culture and leadership.
- Act as the HR relationship manager. Build strong and influential relationships with senior leaders. Be responsible for ensuring their client groups receive a positive and comprehensive HR service
- Spot opportunities for how better people management can support departmental objectives
- Responsible for the smooth roll out of HR projects (e.g. pay & reward, employee engagement, recruitment, talent development)
- Deal with thorny problems or support business projects that are of significant concern to senior business stakeholders
- Embed the HR Model and leverage HR tools and resources that can support clients
- Ensure compliance with local employment legislation
- Use data and analysis to drive better people management decision making
- HRBP Experience
- Experience working with European client groups and with European employment law
- Highly commercial and proactive
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills including data manipulation and presentation
- Business change experience
- Experience of working as an HRBP for an international company
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Business Change
- Experience with Workday
- D&I experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.