We are looking for an Interim Head of HR, for a 1,5 - 2 years period.
Our client is a dynamic organization, very data-driven and ever changing. They will be needing your expertise to mature further in all HR aspects. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed colleagues within the organization and within the business unit.
As HR Leader, you report directly to the CEO of the Business Unit and functionally to the CHRO of the company. In this role you sit as part of the Leadership Team and you are supported by HR Business Partners across countries for operational topics and files. You also have a strategic role as part of the global HR Leadership team, co-responsible for the continuous development of the global HR Function, in order to support the effective realization and execution of business strategies and needs.
Interim Head of HR
We need a forward thinking HR professional practicing the outside in approach with a high level of business acumen, able to think ahead together with the business. You have excellent relationship building skills being able to build relationships with the business based on trust and credibility and being able to engage, influence and have impact. As well as strong communication and listening skills, a global mindset and strong intercultural awareness.
You are both hands on and operational, being able to manage and drive innovative ideas. The ability to multi-task working in a challenging and highly visible role in a changing and demanding stakeholder environment. On top of this you are skilled in running projects, determining targets and priorities and to indicate the actions, time and resources required reaching those targets.
Your main tasks will entail
- Developing and executing an HR Strategy & Plan
- Manage and oversee yearly strategic workforce planning process.
- Drive the development and implementation of organizational changes/transformations
- Translate the business strategy into a talent strategy
- Provide consultative support, advice and solutions
- Provide guidance and counsel to business leaders
- Lead and drive yearly people specific processes
- Identify improvements that can be made and collaborate across the Punch HR network
- Manage and oversee internal employee communications;
- Act as trusted advisor and coach for the CEO and Leadership Team.
- Build strong relationships at all levels across the organization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree in Business / HR / other relevant topics
- You have a strong willed personality
- Fluent in English, other languages considered a plus
- Approximately 10 years of progressive HR Leadership or closely related experience. This experience would ideally be gained within an international organization - preferably in an international Engineering/Manufacturing/Technology environment.
- Possess a solid understanding of the full HR cycle: recruitment and onboarding, performance management, consulting and mentoring, talent management, development, reward and retention, and employee engagement.
- Experience in working effectively under pressure to drive multiple deliverables in short time margins; resilient and flexible.
- Solid understanding in how to manage legal regulations across countries.
- Highly customer focused and proactive.
- Excellent in stakeholder management and maneuvering ambiguous environments.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.