Work for a growing housing and property development organisation on an initial 6-month contract.
This role will give the right candidate the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and busy HR team providing support to around 250 emploees.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Provide line management to an HR Advisor and HR Assistant
- Case manager all Employee Relations matters
- Present ER updates to the wider HR team
- Build relationships across the business
- Develop and build on existing processes, policies and procedures
- Manage the payroll process with the HR Advisor and HR Assistant
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Support wider business on all people matters
- Experience managing end to end Employee Relations
- Good understanding of employment law and case management
- Experience managing an HR team
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience working within a regulated industry desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a small to medium sized business
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and be able to work with stakeholders across all levels of seniority
This is a newly created position on an initial 6 month contract.
Based in central London, the business supports a hybrid working model blended between office and home.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.