Are you immediately available and have a background of working within a large team, processing a high volume payroll within a fast paced environment? My client is looking to secure a UK payroll specialist to complete a 4 month assignment.
Main duties include:
- Primarily reviewing and computing starters, leavers, fixed, and variable changes. Accountability for checking payroll colleague's calculations prior to entry on to the Payrite system, and performing output checks/balances as appropriate.
- Review eligibility, processing of documents and calculation of payments/ refunds necessary for all Statutory leaves, Tax, NIC's. Ensure compliance for RTI.
- Creating and running regular reports required for audit during payroll processing.
- Assist with monthly payroll reports including salary accounts, nominal journals, SLA reports and all payroll system reports required.
- Assist with production of information required for auditors
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.