International HR Director, £80,000 - £95,000 + share options and good benefits package, remote working with Central London Head Office
Working for a Research & Development business in the science/pharma space, this is a very exciting opportunity to join a business who are globally 65 employees and need their first HR Manager to join them and support the business in the journey
Listed on the NYSE, the business is around 12 years old, so nicely established and is at the point of taking the product to market so a very exciting time for the business and anyone joining them.
Working from home is fine and office presence will be when needed, approx once or twice a week when needed and more if preferred, the team is dispersed across the UK, US, Europe and Asia. Office in the UK is in London, a very central West End location
- Being the first HR hire, you will be fully responsible for the people function, taking the business forward and ensuring that it is fit for purpose
- Support the Senior Leadership Team with the strategy of the business from a people perspective. Offer support on everything from HR and employment law, succession planning and organisational design across the UK, USA, Europe and Asia locations
- Look at the learning and development of employees, appraisals, systems, succession planning
- Reviewing and writing policy including employee handbooks, contracts, and anything process driven
- Be responsible for recruitment, employee relations, learning and development, onboarding, succession and retention
- Oversee HR for the whole business internationally, employees based over the UK, Europe, USA and APAC
- Roll out performance reviews as well as review compensation and benefits
- Be the expert with all things HR related, be responsible for the strategy and development to the candidates
- Focus on projects, develop and design as well as roll out initiatives across the business
- Strong HR experience gained in a generalist stand alone HR Manager / Head of HR role previously
- SME business experience, or a mixture of large and small business experience
- You will have strong communication skills, be able to work in an agile way and be a collaborative leader
- Strong experience in a fast paced and developing business, able to make decisions and work closely with the Senior Leadership Team
- The ability to implement projects across the globe and deliver to the business
- Experience working in an international company and with international locations, specifically the USA and Europe
- CIPD qualified ideally to level 7
If this role is of interest please apply online.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.