My client a leading global FMCG business are looking to recruit a Learning and Development Specialist on a permanent basis.
Working in a busy and fast paced team of you will be supporting the Talent Manager with the full training lifecycle. Your duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Managing the training diary
- Booking in training
- Setting up training rooms and training schedules
- Booking staff onto training courses
- Paying external invoices either for external training venues or trainers
- Collating training materials and trainings packs
- Delivering on some ad-hoc training
To carry out this role you must have at least 2 year's previous experience in a L&D role and ideally be working towards a CIPD . Ideally you will have experience working in a fast-paced industry such as the FMCG, Retail or Hospitality.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.