A Senior Learning and Development Consultant is required for a financial services firm based in London. This newly created role has initially been released as a day rate contract for 6-9 months. The purpose of the role is to work with senior stakeholders and the leadership team to build out a fit for purpose L&D function. All current L&D work is managed by the HR Business Partners so this is the first dedicated L&D specialist role in the firm.
This is an exciting new hire for the business which has been signed off by the Board as they look to develop their internal employees to drive engagement, retention and focus on culture and values.
Responsibilities will include:
- Run a deep dive on existing processes and policies
- Make recommendations to the Board to improve and modernise the L&D offering
- Leading on transformation for the Learning and Development function, developing training to support the change and measuring the impact
- Leading the development and implementation of a technical development programme.
- Manage the budget and get buy in from senior stakeholders on new curriculum whilst partnering with external vendors
- Challenging and working with the business to ensure that learning is linked to strategic objectives
To be considered for this role:
- You will have extensive experience building out L&D practices
- You must have managed an L&D function, including budgets
- Confident at operating at a senior level, this role requires the ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Ability to demonstrate the link between learning and strategic objectives
- Experience within a commercial environment. Ideally Financial Services but it could be other environments where you were the first L&D hire
If this describes your skill set and you are looking for a new challenge, apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.