A leading Asset Management business based in the City is looking for an L&D Manager on a 6 month FTC.
This is a maternity cover role starting in June and has the potential to extend to 9 or 12 months.
In this role, you will partner with business leadership, head of talent and the HR business partner teams to identify and build out the key Learning and Development milestones.
Specific areas of focus include;
* Management Training and Leadership Development, assessing the current provision and making recommendations for improvement
* Managing and building out the coaching and mentoring programme
* Developing the e-learning strategy ensuring the LMS supports the L&D provision
* Continual build out of the competency framework
* Implementing continuous performance management
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to have worked as an L&D Manager in an Investment Management, Asset Management, or Private Wealth business.
If this describes your skillset, send your CV to Marcus Cornish at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.