Learning & Development Manager, restaurant hospitality, exciting new role
£60,000 - £80,000 depending on experience.
London based with regular travel to multiple sites, some working from home when needed.
Working for an exciting brand in the restaurant industry, this new role is to fully support the L&D team by implementing and running various programmes that will benefit the whole business.
You'll love hospitality and the restaurant sector in particular, be excited to have a free reign to implement ideas and support with the strategy to grow and develop the business through 2022 and beyond!
It is a really exciting time to join the business, a lot of growth is planned and this role will be a part of that journey and responsible for the L&D as part of a small team and the wider HR team
- Being instrumental in the running and implementation of various programmes including graduate trainee, management development and many others
- Creating learning from scratch, including a blended course content, as well as delivery and continually supporting individuals and line mangers.
- Working as part of a team to implement the company strategy and work closely with heads of departments to ensure all learning and development is supported
- Support with the company succession planning to ensure colleagues are on career paths which in turn will provide retention
- Support from a training and learning perspective with openings of new restaurants, creating materials and delivering including in person as well as virtual
- Experience within the restaurant / hospitality sector, in a fast paced role.
- Strong L&D experience, with experience in running programmes and creating from scratch, including grad programmes, management development and other programmes
- You will be happy with a role that requires a fair amount of UK travel when needed, mostly Central and SW London, but also across the UK,
- Management of courses, people and strategy, experience delivering and implementing, continually improving where needed.
- A degree or relevant learning qualification is highly desirable.
Please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.