Our client is a European agricultural & biotechnology company based in Germany with several thousand employees and worldwide activities in more than 70 countries looking for a
Lead of Human Resources Business Partners DACH (m/f/d)
to join their rapidly expanding global human resources team in Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen) and lead a team of HR BPs.
The role is a key interaction point for the business and Business Partners in order to provide high-quality consulting, insight-related and knowledge-based services from a functional perspective and to improve decision making. This position also makes sure that local requirements of the locations in scope are properly evaluated and transmitted to the Head of Business Partners HR in order to ensure that strategies, programs, policies, standards and procedures are compliant with local regulations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Escalation point of contact and interface between Business Partner leads, functional heads and business
- Proactive consulting and cooperation with the business
- Acts as an advisor and integrator
- Oversees improvement projects and allocates resources accordingly
- Ensures the definition and implementation of company-wide HR strategic priorities
- Supports the definition and implementation of the functional company-wide strategy
- Steers regional implementation of HR strategies and programs
- Coordinates proper representation with local institutions of the BP´s in the region
- Channels regional business requirements to the Head of BP
- Monitors Job Grading in collaboration with the Expert Hub Compensation and Benefits
- Monitors and ensures regional homogeneous performance of the BP's when providing services
- Profound experience as HR Business Partner, ideally in a globally acting industry environment
- Preferably academic degree in Psychology, Business Administration, Labour Law or related fields
- Excellent communication skills, customer orientation and entrepreneurial thinking
- Strategic understanding, business leadership and managerial skills
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on +49 211 2479-1142. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.