We are partnering with a leading professional services Firm who have scoped out a new position for an experienced Learning & Development Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development Manager who is experienced & passionate in creating and executing Digital Learning strategies as well as being an integral part of the Learning & Development and wider HR team. This opportunity has scope to build out the digital learning offering, yet remain hands on, facilitating and being part of the overall L&D vision.
The role will report directly in to the Head of Learning & Development and will have management responsibility.
Role & responsibilities will include:
- Working in collaboration with the Head of L&D on designing and shaping out the digital learning strategy.
- Facilitating face to face training
- Partner with business leaders in driving the learning strategies forward
- Technical training lead for the firm and working alongside internal stakeholders (eg IT)
- Working with external vendors on design and delivery
- Coaching & mentoring
Who we are looking for:
- It is essential you have experience in working for a leading professional services firm
- At least 5 years' experience in a L&D position, ideally in a similar role with management responsibility
- Designing Digital content is also a must have, and you will need to have experience in a mid to senior L&D position.
- Experience with coaching
- Passionate, driven and ambitious
- Enjoy implementing and execution and bringing about change and results
The role is based in London, with some flexibility
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.