I am thrilled to be partnering with a leading professional services firm who is in urgent need of an experienced Learning and Development Manager to join their team to lead of the design and implementation of a new learning program.
About the role:
This is a sole contributor role reporting into the Head of Talent and Capability on a 6 month contract, delivering a total needs analysis and designing a pilot that is fit for purpose. You will work with subject matter experts to get them ready to deliver and communicate internally with stakeholders to ensure successful engagement with the pilot.
- Sitting with SMEs to develop content for E-learning modules and engaging learning sessions (face to face, e-learns and walkthroughs)
- Liaising with external providers to deliver relevant, engaging, and energising webinar programs, delivered internally
- Support presenters to deliver sessions with a consistent brand look and feel
- Develop internal communications
- Influence and engage senior leaders with the pilot to ensure it's success
To be successful in this role you will have development needs analysis experience and be an excellent communicator, able to build solid relationships with key stakeholders. Previous experience developing E-learning modules will be highly regarded along with face-to-face, and walk throughs.
This role is paying $140k - $150k Package with a view to start ASAP. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with Job reference: PR/207453
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.