We are working with one of Europe's largest electronic retail conglomerates on their search for a
Manager (m/f/d) Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
This newly created role will be the first standalone position within the firm for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. The function previously formed a part of the wider Talent Management function and has always been a central part of the firms' DNA, however in the continued evolution of their future strategy it is now their goal to have this function take a more direct, dedicated place in shaping the global DE&I practices of the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with proven experience in shaping DE&I strategies who wants to build something incredible in a well-established, international environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will build and shape the Global Diversity & Inclusion offering of the company and be the first point of contact for internal stakeholders across the business
- You will set up and steer DE&I initiatives, projects and events regarding various aspects of the topics on a local and global level
- You will be a sparring partner and consult with teams and leaders across the business to ascertain the status quo and formulate a collegiate strategy in line with your experiences
- You will oversee initiatives aimed at providing a more holistic focus upon the entire Diverstiy, Equity & Inclusion spectrum some key projects include balancing the gender workforce and pay gap, avoiding bias and providing an equal hiring process, bridging the gap of all forms of DEI into a central point of contact, internal and external communication
- You will report into the Global Talent Management Lead and develop a strategy in coordination with the wider Global HR strategic direction
Experience and background
- You have a proven track record as an expert in the field of Diversity & Inclusion and have proven experience in championing this agenda
- You show an in-depth understanding of how to drive DE&I in a complex, international company set-up
- You have designed and implemented DE&I projects and initiatives on an international level
- You know how to incorporate the DE&I strategy into the HR and overall strategy and also show a hands-on and relatable approach in bringing DE&I to life within the workforce
- You are an open and empathic person with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent German and English skills are mandatory, additional languages welcome
If you see yourself in the above, I would very much love to have an exchange with you and share more details regarding the opportunity and journey of the firm to date and going forward. I look forward to hearing from you.
#frazerjones #DEI #vielfalt
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.