Our client in NYC is looking for a Recruiter to search for the world's best Nurses. This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys talking to people all over the world. In your search, you will be looking to identify candidates that either require legal Sponsorship or a Green Card to remain in the U.S. Our client's opportunity gives you direct access to leadership, uncapped earning potential and a close-knit group to be a part of.
NYC office Fulltime, M-F, 9AM with some flexibility on end time. The Pay Rate is $70,000 to $85,000 Base with On Target Earnings at $120,000 to $150,000.
- Assist with creation of international recruitment program Ads campaigns
- Implement recruitment strategies for campaigns and contribute innovative ideas
- Collaborates with CEO on development of recruitment plan and program goals
- Manage tracking charts for recruitment, efficiently track all needed information
- Prescreen high volume of candidates via email & phone, assess candidate eligibility for the program and manage recruitment process from pre-screening to program offer stage
- Draft and send via email vital communications to RNs
- Serve as contact person for program questions by applicants and RN employees including but not immigration questions, program details and application process.
- Participate in numerous recruitment and onboarding video calls with international team
- Set up interviews, manage intake follow up and guide candidates though application process
- Assist with comprehensive immigration process including but not limited to; assist with RN licensure requirements, organization of required government processing documents and nurse relations support
- Organize and prepare required necessary documents for immigration appointments
- Monitor and track RNs EB3 application throughout the process and proactively check for potential issues or timeline delays i.e., visa stages, OPT expiration dates, and deadlines
- Proactively identify critical deadlines issues and maintain frequent contact with overseas' and domestic international RNs.
- Assist with onboarding processes of all RNs
- Monitor submission of required annual profile updates by RNs
- Assist with management of International RNs special programs overseas
- Act as liaison between RN employees and COO to address various situations as necessary
- Demonstrates the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive data and uses exceptional judgment to bring concerns to COO as needed
- Manage social media group page for International Students
- Manage special projects as needed
- Performs other related duties to the above as required and/or assigned
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# APPR/204277. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # APPR/204277. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.