About The Role
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading commercial law firm to help shape their HR team. Based in Sydney, this HR Advisor role will form part of the People & Development team and partner with a client group of around 70 employees. Working closely with the People & Development (P&D) Manager as well as the National P&D team in a busy and demanding environment, you will have the ability to influence on key HR issues whilst managing the employee lifecycle.
This is a hands-on role reporting to the Head of People managing the day to day aspects of HR and will also take on project based work.
Responsibilities will include:
* Providing employee relations advice and support
* Assist with recruitment including employment contracts
* Managing employee lifecycle
* Management and coordination of secondments and work experience
* Maintain the HRIS
* Support on key projects including, new HRIS, ATS, Performance Management, EVP & Culture.
* Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders including Partners
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor with a background in a legal or professional services environment. Previous experience in Employee Relations is essential for this role.
This is a 15-month contract open to candidates wishing to work 4 or 5 days a week, paying up to $90,000 - $100,000 + Super FTE. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Monique Van Vliet with job reference: PR/204174.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.