I am pleased to be working with one of the worlds leading global legal firms with over 40 offices world wide. I am supporting them in their search for a Partner onboarding assistant manager who will sit within their Partner integration and recruitment team and report to the Director of Partner Recruitment and Integration.
The new hire will help the business with supporting the integration of lateral partners into the partnership of the firm, focusing on the international offices of the firm, and working with a broad range of constituencies to ensure that each lateral partner receives the resources and support needed to fully and effectively operate as a productive member of the partnership.
This is an ideal role for someone who is a strong generalist or experienced hire recruiter with onboarding experience who is confident in managing stakeholders and able to speak to the wider business whilst working closely with a number of international teams.
- Working with the Partner onboarding and recruitment team during the recruitment phase to plan and prepare each new lateral partner's integration plan;
- Supporting the onboarding of each new lateral partner as a point of reference and subject matter expert in collaboration with colleagues in various business services teams;
- Planning and preparing agenda for integration kick-off calls during the lateral partner's first 30 days at the firm, including discussing internal profile raising, client engagement, and business development opportunities;
- Coordinating ongoing integration meetings with lateral partner, integration partners, Partner onboarding and recruitment team, and supporting M+BD contacts;
- Providing ongoing support to lateral partners during the first twenty four months following each partner's arrival;
- Collaborating with the Partner onboarding and recruitment team and firm leadership regarding initiatives relating to lateral partner integration; and
- Completing special projects relating to recruitment and integration as needed.
- Qualified to degree level
- A minimum of five year's experience in a legal or a professional services environment is desired
- You will have exceptional organisational and communication skills
- You will be expected to have, or the ability to develop, extensive knowledge of the firm's practices and global platform
- You should possess excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build relationships and trust with partners, lawyers and other people at all organisational levels
- You will have strong project management skills.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion or click Apply now to send your CV
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.